Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Successful Run of RWUL Presents: The 2nd I Luv Africa Film Festival in Ghana!


I produced this year for a second time in a row my film festival in Ghana that celebrates the work of independent filmmakers of African descent in Ghana.  I hope to continue to grow the film festival each year. Thank you all for participating in this year's RWUL Presents: The 2nd I Luv Africa Film Festival in Ghana! We had great film festival. There were many challenges this year but the selection of films were great and I really appreciate all those who supported this year.  A special thank you to the Goethe-Institut of Accra for giving us the venue space to use and providing food and drinks. Thank you to all the filmmakers , sponsors, donors, and our special guest hosts Mutombo Da Poet and Rita Anyang -Kusi!

Sincerely,
Rebekah A. Frimpong